Greek for the Rest of Us
Three online classes
Much of these classes is available for free, but the video lectures need to be purchased.
Learn enough Greek to understand a Strong's Bible and related resources like Greek word studies, and better dictionaries and commentaries.
Learn enough Greek to understand a reverse interlinear and better Bible study tools.
Learn enough Greek to understand a Greek interlinear and advanced Bible study tools.
Here are the course materials Bill requires when teaching the class.
1. One of the following tools that will show you the Greek text behind the English.
- Interlinear for the Rest of Us
- Greek and English Interlinear New Testament: NIV/NASB
- Bible search software (see specific information here)
2. Greek for the Rest of Us: The Essentials of Biblical Greek (second edition). William D. Mounce (2013).
3. Mounce’s Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words. William D. Mounce (2006). Zondervan (ISBN: 978-0-310-24878-1).