Welcome to Church Greek. This is the second course in the sequence making up Greek for the Rest of Us. In this course you will learn enough Greek to:
- understand reverse interlinears;
- go deeper in your Greek word studies;
- understand the flexibility of the Greek verb and noun system;
- why translations are different;
- start our exegetical method called "phrasing."
|Introduction and Review||
Let's start by reviewing what we learned in Foundational Greek. If this material is unknown, please go back to Foundational Greek and go through the lectures.
|14. Phrasing 101||No|
|15. Verbal Aspect||
This most important distinction between time and aspect is central to the meaning of verbs in Greek. It is the hardest thing there is to learn in this class, so let's hit it head on and learn.
|16. Verbs (Voice)||No|
|17. Verbs (Tense)||No|
|18. Verbs (Nonindicative)||No|
|21. Phrasing 102||No|
|Optional: Fun things to say||
Fun little words and sayings to memorize and use in everyday life.
(I'll be adding in the audio for this page when I can carve out the time.)